Skip to main content

The Wonder OF ancient World survive still now. Their intellectual knowledge in evrything and also Chemical knowledge make them unique forever. There was no institution to teach them how to create it. It is the result of their imagination with proper science. They used science as a great work. But nowadays the demand of power and showing of it by science harm the natural beauty. Every people must think about the peace. The gloryness can be recovered by peace and calm heart. Your war is the war of power distribution nothing else. Every war increases the entropy of world. Globar warming started. Please everyone be united and dont make any war , competition . It takes life and also give paralysis life in rest. There is no need of division by religion. Every one should know that they are human being of flesh and blood. Everyone should respect others like and dislike and dont commit a competitive compliment about it. The peace of world is so much necessary.

Comments

Popular Post

প্রথম পর্ব

৪/৪/২০১৭ ট্রেন টা ছেড়ে দিল বেশ জোরে শব্দ করে। হাওড়া থেকে সিউড়ি যেতে যেতে কি করব ভাবছিলাম, তাই বুদ্ধি করে খাতা আর পেন টা ব্যাগে আনতে ভুলিনি। ট্রেনের জানলায় বসলেই আমার কেমন নিজেকে নিজেকে কবি কবি বলে মনে হয়। কিন্তু লিখতে গিয়ে কবিতা তার কবিত্ব হারিয়ে গদ্য হয়ে যায় তাই এবার প্রথম থেকেই সহজ ভাষায় গদ্য লিখব। টিকিট কাটার সময় টিকিট কাউন্টার এর লোকটাকে বলেছিলাম জানলার ধারে যেন সিট হয়। তবে এবারে ভাগ্য ভালো, এই জানলা দিয়ে অতীত নয়, ভবিষ্যৎ দেখা যায়, মানে হলো গিয়ে ট্রেনটার গতির অভিমুখের জানলা। এবাবা, এতসব লিখতে গিয়ে ভুলেই গেছিলাম আমি কে, কি করি, কোথায় যাচ্ছি ইত্যাদি ইত্যাদি। নমস্কার, আমি অভিজিৎ মুখার্জী। পেশা বলতে ছাত্র আর ওই আর্ট কলেজে একটু আকিবুকি করি। বাড়ি সিউড়ি, কলকাতা থাকি কলেজের জন্য। পরীক্ষার শেষে বাড়ি ফিরছি। বাড়ি ফেরার আনন্দ আমার একটু বেশি, কারন ওই মেসে থেকে দোকানের খাবার খেয়ে পেটটা মাঝে মাঝেই বিগড়ে যায়। আমার বান্ধবী অদৃতা রায়, সে আবার ওই ট্রিপিকাল বাঙালি, কলকাতা ছাড়া কিছুই ওর ভালোলাগেনা। একদিকে উত্তর কলকাতার বনেদিয়ানা আর আভিজাত্য নিয়ে জ্ঞান মারবে আবার আমার সাথে বসে শ্যাম্পেন ও খাবে। আমার বা...

CANTO I

CANTO I ONE night, when half my life behind me lay, I wandered from the straight lost path afar. Through the great dark was no releasing way; Above that dark was no relieving star. If yet that terrored night I think or say, As death’s cold hands its fears resuming are. Gladly the dreads I felt, too dire to tell, The hopeless, pathless, lightless hours forgot, I turn my tale to that which next befell, When the dawn opened, and the night was not. The hollowed blackness of that waste, God wot, Shrank, thinned, and ceased. A blinding splendour hot Flushed the great height toward which my footsteps fell, And though it kindled from the nether hell, Or from the Star that all men leads, alike It showed me where the great dawn-glories strike The wide east, and the utmost peaks of snow. How first I entered on that path astray, Beset with sleep, I know not. This I know. When gained my feet the upward, lighted way, I backward gazed, as one the drowning sea, The deep strong ti...